- You must have access to a computer connected to the internet.
- A broadband internet connection is recommended, especially for classes with video materials.
- Any common web browser may be used: Chrome, Edge, Firefox, etc.
- Most of our course lectures are in PDF format. You may download a free PDF reader here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- A word-processing program, such as Microsoft Word, is required. Other word-processing programs are also suitable, such as the free programs Google Docs, LibreOffice and WPS Office.
- A webcam with a microphone is highly recommended, for taking proctored exams. The oral defense of the master’s thesis must be done either by webcam or in person. Your internet connection must be able to transmit video.